Agile Working Course
As the world emerges from the pandemic, have you become more aware of the benefits of agile or hybrid working? Is it likely that your employees will be working outside of the office more regularly?
The CIPD found that 40% of employers surveyed expected more than half their workforce to work regularly from home in the future and to balance this with working from home. An agile worker’s health and safety is still the responsibility of the employer, whether they are working within the office, at home or in other locations.
The Agile Worker course covers the main issues that an agile worker must consider, in terms of working safely wherever they are and offers practical advice on how to work safely and securely in all environments.
Aims of the course
The aim of the course is to ensure that employees who work from locations other than the office are aware of the hazards that they need to take into account when working in an agile way.
By the end of the training, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise hazards associated with agile working
- Identify the minimum equipment and/or items required for each workstation
- Understand how to complete basic checks and adjustments for every workstation
- Understand how to set up an ergonomic workstation including desk chairs and nonadjustable chairs
- Recognise common causes of discomfort associated with agile working and what to do about them
Who is it for?
The course has been developed for all levels of employees in an organisation who may work outside of the office.
How is it delivered?
Agile working eLearning can be delivered online or through a computer network to each trainee at their desktop, laptop or mobile device. We can also provide the course to be integrated into a SCORM compliant LMS. The training can be completed at the employee’s own pace by “book marking” and recording progress and returning to the training at a later time. In delivering the training in this way, the normal cost of training are reduced, whilst still achieving the desired awareness and compliance with the organisation’s legal responsibilities. At the end of the training the trainee will complete an assessment.
The Agile working course from Praxis42 helps those working outside of the office to ensure that they stay safe and free from ill-health through an engaging awareness training programme which raises their awareness of common hazards and controls.
Content of the course
- Introduction – What is agile working?, Introduction to DSE
- Breaks, Good posture and exercises
- Setting up an agile workstation
- Security and visitors
- Other common hazards
- Slips, trips and falls
- Fire safety and emergency
- Electrical safety
- Manual handling and safe storage
- Stress and social isolation
- End assessment
Other health and safety courses you may be interested in…
Agile Working Course (PDF) Download Pdf
Our eLearning is IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant