The Bribery Act 2010 aims to uphold the principles of free and fair competition in business and prevent organisations and their employees from behaving improperly.
Organisations need to take steps to address the risks of bribery and to demonstrate that they have implemented clear, practical bribery prevention policies and procedures.
Our Anti-Bribery eLearning Course is designed to ensure that your employees and those who work on your behalf are aware of the UK Bribery Act, how it affects them and how it can impact current working practice.
Our Anti-Bribery eLearning will help protect your organisation and its employees against incidents of bribery and corruption. Through interactive learning and real-life scenarios, it will outline what constitutes bribery and its impact and consequences of it for the individual and for the organisation.
- Educates employees on the Bribery Act 2010.
- Trains employees to spot the signs of bribery in the workplace.
- Learn the risks of bribery in the workplace.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required
- IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant training.
Who is it for?
This course has been developed for all staff, in organisations across all sectors.
The course includes the following:
- Introduction – what is bribery, The Bribery Act 2010 and why is bribery a problem?
- Signs of bribery – including the indicators.
- The six principles – including adequate procedures.
This course takes approximately 25 – 30 minutes to complete.
How is it delivered?
This course is accessed through SHINE, our advanced learning management system. SHINE can be accessed through a web browser on a desktop or laptop PC. You’ll receive a dedicated log-in to access the course, which you can undertake at your own pace. You can save your progress and complete the course over several sessions. After successfully passing the online test, you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
Our elearning courses are a cost-effective way of delivering training across an organisation while complying with your organisation’s legal responsibilities.
We can also integrate this course into a SCORM compliant LMS at no extra charge.
Anti Bribery Course Guide Download Pdf
Our eLearning is SCORM Compliant