Praxis42 takes its compliance responsibilities seriously and we want you to understand when and why we collect personal information, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
As part of our continuous improvement approach we will always comply with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data and keep up to date with information security best practice and developing threats.
There is useful information about data protection at www.ico.gov.uk.
What data we collect and why
Type of data may include:
Trainees name, address, telephone number, email address so that they can receive the services and products they have bought from us or their employers have decided they need to have for compliance purposes.
Invoice payers’ name, address, telephone number, email address so that we can be paid for the services and products you want from us.
Clients name, address or addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses so as to ensure we are able to manage attendance on our training courses or deliver consulting services.
For the purpose of legitimate interests of our business in being able to contact and keep you informed about the things which are important to you.
Subscribers’ name and email address.
Sending email newsletters that you have signed up for.
Data will be processed through Salesforce our chosen email marketing solution.
Information may be processed by Google Analytics to help us monitor usage of our website and what interest’s visitors.
- We will never transfer or share your personal data.
- We have taken a number of steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access so don’t worry and if you are worried just let us know and we will be happy to let you know what we get up to.
- For payments taken on our website we use a secure, recognised online payment system.
- We will never sell your personal data as we are not that type of business.
- We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent. However, we may need to pass your personal data to third parties for the purpose of fulfilling services you have requested such as IOSH or other awarding bodies.
- We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data.
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed and used by us.
- To have your personal details corrected.
- To have your personal data removed from our systems.
- In certain circumstances have your personal data transferred to another business if required.
- To object to how your personal data is processed.
You are able to complain to the Information Commissioner if you feel we have unlawfully processed your personal data: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- We will hold your personal data for as long as you are a client, or may need access to compliance records, or for as long afterwards as it is in our legitimate interest to do so. This will generally be for up to 5 years.
- We review collected personal data annually to establish whether we are still legally entitled to process and retain it.
- We will never store payment information for orders processed on one of our websites.
- Payments completed via telephone, we will securely destroy your payment information as soon as we have used it to process your order.
Like pretty much all websites, we use Google Analytics (GA) to track how you interact with our website. This helps us understand how people find and use our website, allowing us to make changes to improve usability and user experience.
GA stores data such as your location, device, internet browser and operating system. This does not enable us to identify you personally.
Furthermore, GA record’s your device’s IP address. This could allow Google to personally identify you, but we do not have access to this information.
You can disable cookies on your internet browser to stop GA from tracking your usage of this site.
We consider Google to be a third-party data processor.
Any details you submit will be forwarded to our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system Salesforce. If you choose to sign up to our email newsletter, your personal details will not be stored in a database on our own website or on any of our internal computer systems.
We provide unsubscribe links in every email newsletter than we send to you. You can also request that we remove you by contacting us.
If you choose to contact us using any enquiry forms on our website, none of the data that you enter will be stored by the website.
Blog and news
Our blog and news pages allow you to leave comments on posts we have published. The name and email address you enter when leaving a comment will be saved to the website database, as well as your computer’s IP address. This allows us to monitor and ban users who are misusing or spamming our blog’s comment system.
You are able to delete your own comments. If you would like us to delete the comment and any associated personal data, please contact us.
External websites and social networks
Additionally, our website may include social networking features such as Facebook “Like” or “Share” widgets. Plus, you may be given the option to register or login to our website or related services using your social media accounts. If you choose this option, we may receive and store personal information from that service, which will enable you to log in and other information that you may choose to share.
If you don’t want your personal information shared between this website and your social media account, please do not connect your social account with this website.
Cookies are useful because they allow our website to recognise your device. This allows us to remember your preferences and tailor our website and other media to you.
The servers we use are hosted by Rackspace. All traffic handled by our websites are encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
We use trusted partners to provide services that are crucial to the management of our services and to help you get great services and products from us. These trusted partners process personal data on our behalf.
Updating your preferences
If at any time you would like to change how we are able to communicate with you, please contact us.
Who are we?
We are a UK company that has some really great people who are friendly, approachable and are always happy to hear from you at 0870 446 4201 or Help@Praxis42.com.
If you are interested the company is registered in England No. 04152524 and our registered office is Mercury House, Hadleigh Enterprise Park, Crockatt Road, Hadleigh IP7. Pop in if you are passing and we will put the kettle on. We are the data controller of https://www.praxis42.com/ and https://elms.praxis42.com